Thursday, August 20, 2009

Get Sketchy Challenge # 1 - YAY!

I gather from reading Bree's entries in the Get Sketchy blog that it has been a long road to the inaugural sketch. Well, I'm happy because sketch challenges are really good for me and make me happy.


Here is my entry for GS Sketch #1.



This card follows the sketch sample, but is different in that it was done completely digitally, except for the colouring of the image and the sentiment stamp. I don't know if that is allowed or not as I believe in going ahead and just doing it. Anyway, it's always easier to ask for forgiveness than permission. So, Bree, if it's ineligible, that's okay, I still enjoyed myself while making this card. Now for the credits.

Supplies:
Digital Image: Whimsie Doodles
Patterned Paper & Embellishments: Tangy by Sherri Tierney
Sentiment: SU's Short & Sweet
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers


7 comments:

mudmaven said...

Barb this is gorgeous! Love the colors and isn't this first sketch just too fun! ~chris

Anonymous said...

Your cars is beautiful!
Thanks for playing!

liszha said...

Very pretty!

Cindi said...

awesome Blossum! I like the sketch and you made a fab card with it.
:)

~amy~ said...

Lovin' your bright & fun card! Thanks for playing with us over at Get Sketchy!

Shemaine Smith said...

beautiful card! thanks for playing this week!

Lesa said...

Just Lovely!!