Thursday, July 23, 2009

Finally, a challenge card!

I really, really like the Color Throwdown challenges and here is my card for CTD #52. The colours in this challenge are Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery and Perfect Plum. I'm actually going to use these colours for an ATC swap over at The Stamp Shack. I used the prototype of the ATC for the main image on this card. The stamp is by Gina K. Designs and is part of the first Carolyn King Collection. To my Shackie friends in the Rainy Day ATC swap being hosted by Robinkay, here's a little preview for you.


3 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Hi Barb, nice to see you!!! Very pretty card! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

Shannon McGann said...

Great card, Barb! I love those colours together! What a cute stamp, too! Lovely!

Barbara said...

Sweet, sweet card!!! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!