Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Digi Challenge at The LilyPad

Today's challenge at The LilyPad had me using some of my newly acquired skills from my classes at Jessica Sprague. The LilyPad challenge was all about summer weddings, Tiffany Blue (I really don't know what this is), and beachy-style weddings. Well, I had just the photo as one of my son's got married in Cuba in December of 2007. Take a look.



All the products needed to complete this digital layout are from The LilyPad, with the exception of the grunge mask I used on the actual photo itself to soften up the edges. The paper, the underlying white mask (it was originally black, I just changed the colour), the flowers and the butterflies are available at The LilyPad. You should go take a look at the amazing array of product available for digital scrappers. Thanks to MandaKay and The LilyPad for this week's challenge.

No comments: