Thursday, June 14, 2007

Two more challenges completed today!

This card was created for SC128 which you can see here. I have had a very difficult time with this sketch because I've always believed myself to be 'math challenged' and when you start throwing mitred corners around, well, YIKES! I just go blank and think I can't do it. Well, after many tries, here is the card. It took me almost two days to make it. I like it well enough, but in retrospect, I would have rather just put a simple 'hello' on the bottom middle panel instead of using the circle 'thinking of you' stamp. The background was made using Alcohol Inks on black glossy cardstock.
Cardstock: CTMH, Inkssentials Glossy Black
DP: Pallette O' Prints
Stamps: Circle of Friendship
Accessories: Prima flowers, brads



I made this card for WT117, shown here. The Ways to Use It called only for 'Fabulous Flourishes' today. Since I do have the best-ever stamp set for flourishes I just had to do it. Again, I used the glossy black c/s. I stamped the flourishes with White Brilliance Ink and then lathered on the Stickles in every colour I own. May be over the top with the Stickles, but who doesn't love glitz?!

Cardstock: Bazzill Bling, Inkssentials Glossy Black
Stamps: Doodle This
Accessories: Stickles, Stickles & more Stickles

No comments: