Saturday, June 2, 2007

Today is Bella Day!

This lovely Bella card was made for the sketch challenge over at fresh and fun. I created my own sentiment using my new Karen Foster Snap Stamps.
Beate, I love your challenges and I, for one, will appreciate easy sketches for the next few weeks. I hope you have a wonderful vacation and come back totally refreshed, although from personal experience, I often require a rest when I get home. My DH and I went to Germany in 1999 so that I could meet his relatives and I loved it. His family is from Wilhelmshaven in Northern Germany. We got to eat smoked eel and drink Jever beer. Mmmm, Mmmmm good! Then we toured the entire country, popped into Austria, France and Switzerland. I just loved it, I can't say it more clearly than that.

This card is for two challenges. The first challenge is to make a Bella card using this sketch at Tracy's Happy Place. I just loved this layout and well, who doesn't like a Bella card? BTW, it is a sketch challenge originally from SCS. It's like two for the price of one!

For the Inspiration Challenge, IC78 - Plate, over at SCS, this is my card. Another Bella card, this time with Staceyfishabella and her "worm" wishes! I've had her for three weeks now and this is the first time she's seen ink. And, of course, all Bellas need 'bling' so she's obviously just been to the hairstylist and had a few copper highlights put in her 'do'. You know, with that little worm on the hook, I thought I was going to have to ask DH to colour that little guy for me! Yucky worms. I can't decide is she is fishing for worms, compliments or the proverbial "other fish in the sea"! She's having fun though, I'm sure.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Bella cards, Barb! Thanks so much for participating in my sketch challenge. Have a great weekend. Hugs and smiles

Bev Sendaydiego said...

You have great cards! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I'm also adding you on my links. ~Bev Ink

shuggy said...

so cute, barb! i love the scallops and the tab punch!

Erin said...

Very cute I love the scribbles on the sky part. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the fishabella card!! Great job!