Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I WON! I WON!

A few days ago, Allison of Stampin' When I Can posted a blog candy for surpassing the 150K mark. Well, guess who won. Yes, lil' (not true) ol' (true) me! This is the first time I've won anything since I was 10 years old and entered a draw for a German Shepherd puppy named Suzy. The puppy was with us a couple of weeks when my parents had to go out of town to attend a funeral. While they were gone, my sister who was a meany back then and 12 years older than me, gave Suzy away without telling me. I've been scarred ever since. Today, that hurt has been healed! Okay, so I'm being a little bit melodramatic, but what the hey, it's my blog.

Thank you so much, Allison for such a generous prize of a $50 gift certificate to Scrappin' Great Deals. I have been a customer of Sheila's for a couple of months now and will look forward to shopping there again. Her service is fast, ladies, and she ships worldwide so don't be afraid to order from her.

5 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

OMG you lucky gal!

Tracy.H said...

Congrats on the win! :0)

Sherri Thacker said...

Congratulations!! Have fun shopping! Sherri

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Yea for YOU! That's wonderful!
:-)

Pattyjo said...

Isn't it fun? CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU TOO! I think your blog is awesome!