Thursday, June 7, 2007

Chipboard and Me!


I have never before used chipboard. I know, I'm way behind everybody else, but that's nothing new! So today I pulled out a couple of packages of chipboard my DD picked up when she was visiting friends in San Francisco. I looked at the photo corners, I looked at the circles, kept looking at them until something came to me! Duh, like an idea! I've never realized how fast time moves when staring at photo corners and circles! It's amazing, really. Well, I chose the circles and I'll tell you why, even if you don't want to know. It has colours that I need to complete Colour Challenge #8 at Dapple Designs. The colours called for were moss, chocolate and apricot; a gorgeous combination. Tami, this is my card made for you. I hope you like it. I find simplicity sometimes makes for the nicest cards. I'm sure everyone will recognize the stamps, but if not, there's the supplies listed at the bottom. Keep these challenges coming, Tami, I really love them.

Stamps: Green Thumb by Papertrey Inc.
Cardstock: Almost Artichoke, Apricot Appeal, Chocolate Brown DP by MME
Ink: Almost Artichoke, Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: CTMH brads, ribbon

2 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is a WONDERFUL card! I never use chipboard either, so you're not the only one! :)

Tami Bayer said...

I love what you did with the challenge, Barb! Such a sweet stamp and great combo of elements. It warms my heart that you are enjoying the color challenges.