Thursday, June 21, 2007

AND WHAT DID YOU DO THIS MORNING!


Well, I have been busy this morning getting caught up on all the challenges on SCS and other blogs. I'll start off from left to right, so here goes! (If you wish to see a larger picture, just click on the photo and a new window will open with a decent sized pic so you can see the details.)
This lovely card was made for a Virtual Swap at The Stamp Shack. Debbie sent out pre-stamped images to about 10 people and we each did a card and posted it in the gallery. This is a wonderful way to see how to use a stamp when the idea just doesn't come to you easily. Send it to others and see their interpretations. And, best of all, NO POSTAGE!

Next up is Crabby Guy! This card was made for the sketch challenge at SCS, SC129. I just received my SU order yesterday and now have all cardstock in each colour family, plus Kraft paper, Very Vanilla and Cool Caribbean. Also in there was Crab & Co. stamp set and the spiral punch. I love, love, love Crabby Guy! I'm sure you will see him fairly frequently, even Christmas! Anyhoo, this was for the sketch challenge from Wednesday.

The third card from the left, was made for Poetic Artistry and the Bingo game going on. Each time someone posts a card, Julee adds another number. This is my contribution. Besides, my Papertrey Ink stamps also arrived yesterday and I had to play with those, too! Man, I didn't even get showered and dressed until 1:00 p.m. today, I was so busy playing. Getting old is great 'cause I get my second childhood early! My Papertrey Ink order was Text Boxed, Lady Bug and Faux Ribbon. I was almost caught up until I read on Nichole's blog that they will be releasing FIVE new sets in July. C'mon, give the bank book a break! Can't wait until the 15th of July!

The last card on the right is also combining two challenges; Kerry's Sketch 28 and CC119 at SCS. So, for Kerry's sketch I used Creamy Caramel, Real Red and Barely Banana. I'm so glad to have ALL the colours now, I can't tell you! Although you can't really see it, the Real Red strip has been stamped with Real Red ink and, of course, the stamp set is Text Boxed from Papertrey Ink. It's a very simple card but I like the clean look of it.

OMG! I think this is the largest post I've ever made and my fingers are worn to the bone. However will I stamp tomorrow! It won't be easy, but stamp I will. Thanks for checking in and have a wonderful day/evening. Be back soon!

All supplies:
Cardstock: Creamy Caramel, Real Red, Barely Banana, Night of Navy, Cool Caribbean, Cameo Coral, Only Orange, Kraft paper
Stamps: Crab & Co., Sandy Shells wheel, Lady Bug, Text Boxed, campfire is unknown
Patterned Paper: Designer Series DS paper by SU
Ink: Cool Caribbean, Regal Rose, Black StazOn, Close To Cocoa, Real Red
Accessories: Jolee 3D stick-ons, brads, American Craft GreenHouse flowers, Prismacolor Marker #PM-6 (Carmine Red for Crabby Guy
)

8 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

WOW, you have been busy, these cards are great, I would be honored to be on your blog, and will do the same.

ameliaharris99 said...

Wow! Your cards are great!! You have been so busy! Thanks for sharing!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Looks like you had a great day of stamping! Love your cards.

Mark's Finest Papers said...

Wow! You sure can get a lot of beautiful cards done in a short amount of time!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Wow, you've been busy! All wonderful cards, Barb!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are so beautiful! You really bring the Papertrey images to life! Thanks so much for sharing!

Melissa said...

You go girl! That's a lot of cards to make in one day! Fabulous job!

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

What a great looking bunch of cards! You go girl!
~Angie