Friday, April 27, 2007

WINNER OF BLOG CANDY IS.......

foodpartyfun ~ Pat


Congratulations to you, Pat. Please send me an e-mail with your snail mail address and I will get these goodies out to you on Monday.

Thanks to all who participated and the random number picked by my DH was 23. Please remember to drop by and leave comments. They are so important and I enjoy reading each and every one of them.

If I have not heard from you by noon on Sunday, Apr 29th, I will draw another name for a winner. Sorry, but I think that is only fair.

foodpartyfun has contacted me and we have a winner! Pat, please send me your snail mail addy to stampingramma@tbaytel.net and I will get the goodies out to you on Monday. Congratulations on being the winner and I hope you enjoy the candy!

1 comment:

Pat said...

Hi Barb,

I can't find your email address to email you my mailing address. I am so excited to win your candy blog!

Pat
foodpartyfun