Monday, April 16, 2007

I've been TAGGED!


Last week I received a card in the mail telling me I had been tagged. The card was from Sherri/iloveflipflops from The Stamp Shack. I thought that was really terrific that Sherri thought my blog good enough to TAG. I didn't realize until today when I was blog-hopping and arrived at {stampings of the shug} that I now could TAG five of my very bloggers. DUH! Sometimes I am a total dork. To that end, here are my favourite blogs, the ones I seem to hit every, single day and always find inspiration and cool ideas. And, of course, more ways than I can shake a stick at to spend my money on stamps these ladies use to create their beautiful cards. I will list them in alphabetical order because it's the easiest way.

1. A Dragonfly Garden This blog is hosted by Stamper Gail and I love the cards she makes. Most are so elegant and delicate looking. Very beautiful.

2. fresh & fun Then we have Beate Johns. On this blog are some of the best tutorials you will ever have the pleasure to follow. Great stuff and fabulous work by Beate.

3. Craft Critique I'm not sure this is a true blog, but it is definitely the place to go if you want information about a specific product. All critiques are written by people who have actually used the product and will tell you the truth, as they experience it with a particular product.

4. L~J~Scrapp'in World Linda Brons is a fellow Shackie and her work constantly amazes me. I just love and admire and, yes, I admit it, sometimes copy her stuff. She's marvellous, dahling.

5. Oodabug Alley Charmaine, also known as CharmWarm on SCS was one of the first blogs that I linked on mine. She continually inspires me and it was on her blog that I tried the tri-fold card which I just now love so much. You can see a picture here.

Well, there you have it, my five choices. I wish I could name 10 more. All the blogs linked on my blog provide me with ideas and inspiration. Thank you, ladies, for sharing your wonderful talents.

I think this post needs a visual element, so here's a card I made yesterday. I was trying for the effect of looking through a window. The images are HM and the sweet little dog is from Hambo Stamps. I like to think he's smiling because he knows that "while the cat's away, the mice will play!

3 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Such a neat card. . .and I'm flattered that I was one of the 5 you chose! You made my day! Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Barb for tagging me! You are so sweet. I already passed my tag on...and I just saw that you tagged Charmaine as well! oops...for me. I love her blog.

Linda said...

Thanks Barb, for tagging me!!! I am so flattered..I just love your blog.Your cards are so wonderful and I love seeing your grandsons TOOOOO CUTE !!!! I really love your old lady card,Ied love to swap some images, if you want to..Please let me know..Linda